1) WELCOME: The KD Top Cheese Contest 2019 (the “Contest”) is sponsored and administered by Kraft Heinz Canada ULC, 95 Moatfield Drive, Don Mills, ON M3B 3L6 (the “Sponsor”).
2) CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins April 1, 2019 at 12:01pm (EDT) and ends October 18, 2019 at 11:59pm EDT (“Contest Period”). Entries must be submitted by June 2, 2019 at 11:59pm EDT (“First Grand Prize Entry Period”) to be eligible for the First Grand Prize (and if not selected for First Grand Prize Entries remain eligible for Second Grand Prize). Entries submitted after the First Grand Prize Entry Period but before August 23, 2019 at 11:59pm EDT, are eligible for the Second Grand Prize (“Second Grand Prize Entry Period”). All Entries submitted during First and Second Grand Prize Entry Periods are eligible for Instant Win Prizes. See Rule 9 – Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (ARV) for details on prizes.
3) ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory of which they reside as of their date of entry in the Contest Period (“Entrant” or “Entrants”).
The Contest is not open to:
- current and/or former professional or semi-professional hockey players, coaches, and/or Junior level A, B, C, D (or higher) division hockey players who are currently playing and/or have played at any one of these levels within the last five (5) years;
- employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, the National Hockey League (“NHL”), its member clubs, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC, (the foregoing NHL entities collectively, the “NHL Entities”), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), representatives or agents, as applicable; and
- the immediate family members (regardless of where they live) of a person excluded under (b) or domiciled (whether related to that person or not). For the purposes of these Official Contest Rules, “immediate family” includes husband, wife, spouse, partner, mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, and/or daughters.
4) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
REGULAR ENTRY: To enter an Entrant must:
- Purchase a specially-marked four (4) and/or twelve (12) pack bundles of KD macaroni and cheese, original variety, 225g (“KD Pack”);
- Log on to www.KDTopCheese.ca and follow the on-screen instructions, including providing your name, daytime phone number, email address, Province and select your age;
- Enter the PIN code found inside the KD Pack; and
- Agree to the Official Contest Rules.
Once completed, click “Submit” and you will be entered into the Contest (one “Regular Entry”).
- ALTERNATIVE ENTRY: To obtain a PIN without purchase, an Entrant must request a PIN by mail. On a plain piece of paper clearly print your full name, full address including postal code, daytime phone number, age and include an original, hand-written essay no more than 500 words, no less than 100 words, answering the following question: What is your favourite thing to do while you eat KD macaroni and cheese? Send along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope and mail it with sufficient postage to: KD Top Cheese Contest 2019, 100 Liberty Street, Suite 100, Toronto ON, M6K 3L7. Essay may not be combined in the same envelope with another person’s essay. Once mail-in request has been received, you will be mailed a PIN in order to enter the Contest online as described above (“Alternative Entries”).
Unless specified, for the remainder of the Official Contest Rules, Regular Entries and Alternative Entries shall be commonly referred to as “Entry” or “Entries”.
To be eligible for the First Grand Prize, Entries must be submitted during the First Grand Prize Entry Period. If not selected for First Grand Prize they remain eligible for the Second Grand Prize. Entries submitted during the Second Grand Prize Period are only eligible for the Second Grand Prize. All Entries submitted during the First and Second Grand Prize Entry Periods are eligible for Instant Win Prizes. One Grand Prize per selected Entrant.
5) ENTRY LIMITS: Entries are unlimited per person, per unique PIN code, regardless of method of entry.
6) HOW TO WIN:
- INSTANT WINNER: Entrants that receive an instant winning message online when submitting their Entry receive one (1) Instant Win Prize (“Potential Instant Winner”). Entries not selected as a Potential Instant Winner remain eligible for the First Grand Prize or Second Grand Prize draw.
- FIRST GRAND PRIZE WINNER: One random draw will be conducted by the Sponsor’s agent at 1:00pm (EDT) on June 7, 2019 in Toronto, Ontario from all eligible Entries received on or before the First Grand Prize Entry Period (“Potential First Grand Prize Winner”).
- SECOND GRAND PRIZE WINNER: One random draw will be conducted by the Sponsor’s agent at 2:00pm (EDT) on August 28th, 2019 in Toronto, Ontario from all eligible Entries received during the First and Second Grand Prize Entry Periods, combined (with the exception of the Potential First Grand Prize Winner Entry (“Potential Second Grand Prize Winner”).
- PUCK SHOT WINNER: The First and Second Grand Prize Winners (defined below) will also have one chance to shoot a puck into a net, at a designated time during the Awards Show trip and Hockeyville Game (respectively, as defined below) as pre-determined by the Sponsor (the “Puck Shot”). Each Grand Prize Winner will be provided with a Contest-regulated hockey stick and an NHL®-regulated hockey puck (“Puck”) to take one (1) shot from the designated area as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. If a Grand Prize Winner is successful in the Puck Shot, he/she will be awarded the Puck Shot Prize. If a Grand Prize Winner is not successful in the Puck Shot, he/she will be awarded the Consolation Prize. See Rule 13- PUCK SHOT CONDITIONS for more information.
7) HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential Instant Winners will be notified instantly online and will receive a confirmation email, no later than one (1) business day following online notification. Potential First Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone no later than June 7th, 2019 and Potential Second Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone no later than August 28th, 2019 (“Notification”, respectively).
Upon Notification, Potential Instant Winners will be immediately required to, and subject to the extension* noted below, the Potential First and Second Grand Prize Winners will have forty-eight (48) hours to: correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question without assistance, or mechanical or electronic aid, and agree and submit a Declaration and Release form (“Declaration”) confirming, among other things, compliance with the Official Contest Rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded (“Instant Winner” or “Instant Winners”) and (“First Grand Prize Winner” and “Second Grand Prize Winner”, collectively “Grand Prize Winners”). Respective guests of Grand Prize Winners will also be required to sign a Liability and Publicity Release.
*Extension for Potential First and Second Grand Prize Winners: If the 48-hour period from Notification of the Potential First or Second Grade Prize Winners includes more than 24 hours that do not fall on a business day, then the 48-hours shall be extended to seventy-two (72) hours from the date of Notification.
The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select another Entrant should a selected Entrant fail to do the aforementioned, or if found ineligible for any reason.
FIRST GRAND PRIZE: The odds of winning the First Grand Prize (defined below) depends upon the number of eligible Entries received during the First Grand Prize Entry Period.
SECOND GRAND PRIZE: The odds of winning the Second Grand Prize (defined below) depends on the number of eligible Entries received during the First Grand Prize Entry Period and the Second Grand Prize Entry Period, combined.
INSTANT WIN PRIZES: Specific entry times during the Contest Period have been randomly pre-selected as winning times prior to the launch of the Contest. An Instant Win Prize will be revealed to the Entrant whose Entry is submitted at a pre-selected winning time or, if no Entry is submitted at that precise time, to the first Entrant after the pre-selected time. Actual odds of winning Instant Win Prizes depend on time and date of Entry.
PUCK SHOT AND CONSOLATION PRIZES: The odds of winning a Puck Shot or Consolation Prize depend upon the skill of the Grand Prize Winner.
9) PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs): The following prizes are available to be won. All references to money are in Canadian currency. One Grand Prize per Entrant.
- INSTANT WIN PRIZES: There are two hundred and fifty (250) “Instant Win Prizes” available to be won, each consisting of one (1) $50.00 (CAD) gift code to NHLShop.ca. Each gift code is subject to terms and conditions. Total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes is $12,500.00 (CAD). The number of Instant Win Prizes will diminish as Instant Win Prizes are claimed throughout the Contest Period.
FIRST GRAND PRIZE: There is one (1) “First Grand Prize” available to be won, which consists of:
- Two (2) tickets for the First Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”) to attend the 2019 NHL Awards™ Show on a date to take place in and around June 17-20th, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada (“Awards Show”);
- $500.00 in spending money (awarded to First Grand Prize Winner);
- One (1) round-trip flight (coach class) for the First Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest, to be used exclusively for the purpose of attending the Awards Show (“Flights”). Flights shall depart from the major Canadian airport nearest to the First Grand Prize Winner’s residence, as selected by Sponsor;
- A maximum of (2) nights’ accommodation for First Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest in a standard hotel selected by Sponsor (one room, double occupancy) for the sole purpose of attending the Awards Show and attempting the Puck Shot (“Hotel”); and
- One (1) Puck Shot attempt for the First Grand Prize Winner to shoot a Puck into a hockey net during the Awards Show trip for the chance to win one (1) Puck Shot Prize (see Rule 6 – HOW TO WIN, for more information).
SECOND GRAND PRIZE: There is one (1) “Second Grand Prize” available to be won, which consists of:
- Two (2) tickets for the Second Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”) to attend the 2019 Kraft Hockeyville NHL® pre-season game on a date to take place in and around September 1, 2019 – October 15, 2019 in a location to be determined by the Sponsor (“Hockeyville Game”);
- $500.00 in spending money (awarded to Second Grand Prize Winner);
- One (1) round-trip flight (coach class) for the Second Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest, to be used exclusively for the purpose of attending the Hockeyville Game (“Flights”). Flights shall be between the major Canadian airports nearest to the Second Grand Prize Winner’s residence and the location of the Hockeyville Game, as selected by Sponsor;
- A maximum of (2) nights’ accommodation for Second Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest in a standard hotel selected by Sponsor (one room, double occupancy) for the sole purpose of attending the Hockeyville Game and attempting the Puck Shot (“Hotel”); and
- One (1) Puck Shot attempt by the Second Grand Prize Winner to shoot a Puck into a hockey net during the Hockeyville Game for the chance to win one (1) Puck Shot Prize (see Rule 6 – HOW TO WIN, for more information).
- PUCK SHOT PRIZES: There are two (2) “Puck Shot Prizes” available to be won, each consisting of $250,000.00. The ARV of both Puck Shot Prizes is $500,000.00. If a Puck Shot Prize is awarded, the Sponsor will provide a cheque to the Grand Prize Winner.
- CONSOLATION PRIZES: There are two (2) “Consolation Prizes” available to be won, each consisting of $5,000.00. The ARV of both Consolation Prizes is $10,000.00. If a Puck Shot Prize is not awarded, the Sponsor will provide a cheque to the Grand Prize Winner.
ARV of the First Grand Prize, based on sample departure from St. Johns, NL to Las Vegas, NV for First Grand Prize Winner and Guest is $7,500.00. ARV of the Second Grand Prize, based on sample departure from St. Johns, NL to Whitehorse, YK for the Second Grand Prize Winner and Guest is $5,000.00. Actual values of “Grand Prizes” will vary depending on point of departures and destination (as applicable), airfare fluctuations and supplier estimates. See Rule 10 – GRAND PRIZE CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS for more information.
10) GRAND PRIZE CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: Grand Prize Winners and Guests must travel on the same itinerary for Grand Prizes.
Return ground transportation between the Grand Prize Winner’s destination airport and Hotel, as well as between the Hotel and the event venue where the Puck Shot will take place is included. However, return ground transportation between the Grand Prize Winner’s residence and the departure airport will not be provided.
If the Grand Prize Winner’s residence is situated within a 160km radius of the destination of the applicable Grand Prize, or otherwise in a location where Flights are not required or available, Sponsor in its sole discretion may make alternative arrangements for travel, including but not limited to awarding ground transportation in lieu of Flights, and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value of Flights.
If the Guest of the Grand Prize Winner is a minor in the province or territory where he/she resides, and where the Grand Prize Winner is not the parent/legal guardian of said minor, the minor’s parent(s)/legal guardian(s) must provide written consent as required by the Sponsor to permit the minor to travel as a Guest of the Grand Prize Winner.
If a Grand Prize Winner cannot travel for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to: inadequate travel documentation, cannot travel within the specified travel times provided, inability to travel, etc., at the Sponsor’s discretion, another eligible Entrant may be selected.
The Grand Prize Winners and Guests will be responsible for all other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to: travel and medical insurance, baggage check, gratuities, meals and transportation costs not specified or provided in the Grand Prize, telephone calls, in-room charges, applicable taxes (including Airport Improvement Taxes, if collected at the time of departure), incidentals, and any and all other expenses not specified in the description of the Grand Prize.
The Grand Prize Winners should have a valid major credit card to present to the Hotel upon check-in and will be held solely responsible for any damages caused to the Hotel room provided, including physical or material damages, as well as infractions involving smoking. Grand Prize Winners and Guests will also be solely responsible for any and all additional charges incurred, including but not limited to food, beverage, and in-room entertainment. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must comply with any Hotel requirements and rules. The Grand Prize Winner and Guest are responsible for ensuring that all travel papers (passports, visa, etc., if applicable) are in good order, and are valid prior to, and for the entire duration of the Grand Prize.
Travel and accommodation arrangements are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Absolutely no changes to travel dates or passenger names are permitted once the booking has been made and the Grand Prize Winner has submitted the name of his/her Guest and all related booking information to Sponsor.
Resale of NHL® game/event tickets is prohibited. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must abide by all venue policies and game/event ticket terms and conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to revoke the full or partial Grand Prize from Grand Prize Winner or Guest who Sponsor or venue personnel deem, in their sole discretion, may be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or bring the NHL Entities into disrepute. Sponsor is not responsible if an NHL® game or event is cancelled or postponed for whatever reason. Specifically, if the Awards Show or Hockeyville Game do not occur as scheduled for any reason whatsoever, the Puck Shot opportunity will not be offered and at its sole discretion the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the First and/or Second Grand Prize with an alternative Grand Prize of equal or greater value.
11) PRIZE SUBSTITUTION: Unless otherwise mentioned in these Official Contest Rules, all prizes available in this Contest are, from now on, collectively referred to as the “Prize” or “Prizes”, and all respective winners are collectively referred to as “Winner” or “Winners”. All Prizes available in this Contest must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions or transfers of Prize by Winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, in the event that a Prize or any component of any Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute and/or modify the Prize or component with (a) prize(s) of equal or greater value, without liability.
The Winner and Guest are not entitled to monetary difference between actual Prize value and stated approximate Prize value, if any. If the Winner elects to travel through other means not specified herein, no additional compensations will be awarded.
12) ENTRY CONDITIONS AND VERIFICATION: All Entries are subject to verification at any time. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Contest in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
Any attempt by any Entrant, to participate or submit an Entry in any method, or has entered or participated in any fashion not sanctioned by the Official Contest Rules will void that individual’s Entry and eligibility to win a Grand Prize and be disqualified from the Contest, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
All Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the Official Contest Rules may be disqualified by the Sponsor. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Your Entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the Entry is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. The Releasees (defined below) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, damaged, stolen, incomplete or incompatible Entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
13) PUCK SHOT CONDITIONS: No practice or warm-up shots will be permitted. Grand Prize Winners must comply at all times with the decisions and/or instructions provided by the Sponsor and their designated event organizers. At a time no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the Puck Shot, the Grand Prize Winners will be provided with a complete set of guidelines and instructions (“Guidelines”) regarding what is required in order to complete the Puck Shot. The Guidelines will include the parameters surrounding the set-up of the Puck Shot. In order to be declared a successful Puck Shot, the Puck must pass completely across the goal line into the NHL® regulated hockey net.
Each Grand Prize Winner must be present and available at the specified time and location designated by Sponsor to be eligible and to indicate his/her willingness to stand on the ice and participate in the Puck Shot. Each Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return a General Release/On-Ice Waiver (“On-Ice Waiver”) (in addition to the Declaration in Rule 7) prior to participation in the Puck Shot. If a Grand Prize Winner fails to provide the On-Ice Waiver or any other requested documents, does not meet the eligibility requirements, cannot be present or is not present at the specified time and location for any reason, cannot participate or does not wish to participate in the Puck Shot, he/she will forfeit his/her opportunity for that Puck Shot and any Prize association with that Puck Shot. All decisions regarding the Puck Shots are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and are final and binding.
14) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering Contest, Entrants accept and agree to these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Releasees (as defined below) are not responsible for lost or late Entries, mailed PIN codes, or the Declaration, or for any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, failure of the Contest website, administration of the Contest, or announcement of any Prize, or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Contest, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of the Contest as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules.
The Sponsor and the NHL Entities extend absolutely no representations or warranties in respect of a Prize and accept no liability arising in respect of such Prize or in the use thereof.
15) RELEASES WAIVERS, AND DISCLAIMERS:
Unless otherwise required by applicable law, the Entrant agrees to the following releases, waivers and disclaimers:
CONTEST RELEASE: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to forever release, discharge and hold harmless, Sponsor, Promotion Parties, their affiliates, subsidiaries, their advertising and promotional agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, assigns and agents, parent and related companies, licensors, licensees (the “Releasees”), from and against any and all damages, claims, injuries, death, loss and/or liability to person or property, due in whole or in part, whether directly or indirectly, by the entering and participation in the Contest including any travel related thereto.
PRIZE RELEASE: If an Entrant wins a Prize and accepts the Prize, such acceptance shall mean full satisfaction of the entitlement as an Entrant and Winner in the Contest and the Entrant fully discharges and forever releases the Releasees, of and from any and all claims, demands, losses, damages, actions or causes of action whatsoever, whether known or unknown, whether at law or in equity which they or their heirs, executors, administrators, successors or assigns may now or hereafter have against any of the Releasees in connection with the use, misuse or otherwise of the Prize.
Entrant also acknowledges, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, that the Releasees will not be responsible for any injury, accident, death or dismemberment, or any other loss, damage or expense in connection with the participation in the Prize. Refusal to accept a Prize releases the Releasees of all responsibility and obligations toward the Entrant of such Prize.
In no event shall Sponsor be held to award more Prizes than what is mentioned in these Official Contest Rules or to award Prizes otherwise than in compliance with these Official Contest Rules.
16) RIGHTS OF SPONSOR: If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties or any other factor including accident, printing, administrative, or any error of any kind compromises the integrity, administration, or conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, with consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Contest without prior notice or obligation.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or other component, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a person if he/she enters the Contest or tries to do so by any means contrary to these Official Contest Rules or which would be unfair to other Entrants or where Contest Entries are generated by any mechanical or automated means, including the supply of untruthful, inaccurate, or misleading details and/or information. Entry materials that have been tampered with, reproduced, falsified, or altered are void. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of an online potential Winner, Entries made by internet will be declared by the name on the associated online entry form.
All federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. This Contest and the Official Contest Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario.
17) PUBLICITY: By entering this Contest and by accepting a Prize (if applicable) constitutes permission for the Sponsor, and its agencies to use the Entrants’, Winners’ (and Guests’), as applicable, names, cities and provinces/territories of residence, biographical information, Entry information, Prize information, video (including video footage of Grand Prize Winners’ participation in the Puck Shot opportunity, as applicable), recording, voice, photograph, statements and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, or permission, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
19) PROVINCE OF QUEBEC: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of the Contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a Prize in the Contest may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a fair settlement.
20) LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY: Unless otherwise required by applicable law, in the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the French language version of the Official Contest Rules, as applicable, the English version shall prevail, govern and control.
21) TAX: All federal, state, provincial/territorial, local, and other taxes on a Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
22) OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES: These Official Contest Rules are available on www.KDTopCheese.ca.
* THESE ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest sponsored by Kraft Heinz Canada. Open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority within the province/ territory of residence. Contest opens April 1, 2019, 12:01 pm EDT. Entries must be submitted by June 2, 2019, 11:59 pm EDT for First Grand Prize. Entries must be submitted by August 23, 2019 at 11:59 pm EDT for Second Grand Prize. Entries must be submitted by August 23, 2019 at 11:59 pm EDT for Instant Win Prizes. Contest ends October 18, 2019, 11:59 pm EDT. To enter, log onto www.KDTopCheese.ca and enter the PIN code found inside specially-marked four (4) and/or twelve (12) pack bundles of KD macaroni and cheese, original variety, 225 g. Following prizes available to be won: First Grand Prize consists of a trip for winner and guest to attend the 2019 NHL Awards™ show in Las Vegas, including flights, hotel and $500 in spending money (approx. retail value = $7,500). Second Grand Prize consists of a trip for winner and guest to attend the 2019 Kraft Hockeyville NHL® pre-season game, including flights, hotel and $500 in spending money (approx. retail value = $5,000). Both Grand Prizes also include the opportunity for winner to shoot a puck for chance to win $250,000. Grand Prize Winners receive $5,000 Consolation Prize if unsuccessful in Puck Shot. Two hundred and fifty (250) Instant Win Prizes, each consisting of one (1) $50 gift code to NHLShop.ca. First Grand Prize random draw on June 7, 2019 at 1:00 pm and Second Grand Prize random draw on August 28, 2019 at 2:00 pm EDT, both draws in Toronto, ON. Instant Win Prizes randomly awarded via pre-selected generated times. Correct answer to mathematical skill-testing question required. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on number of eligible entries received. Odds of winning a Puck Shot depend upon the skill of the Grand Prize winner. Odds of winning Instant Prize depend on date and time of entry. For all conditions, restrictions and complete contest rules, visit: www.KDTopCheese.ca.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and NHL Awards name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. © NHL 2019. All Rights Reserved.